Thursday, July 17, 2014

The easiest way to Clone WordPress site

Few days ago, I was looking for a plugin to clone a WordPress site. I've got many plugins. I've tried some of them. At last I try the plugin named WP Clone by WP Academy. And I’m using it till now. It gave me the easiest way to clone a WordPress Site.

If you want to use any plugin to clone your WordPress site, I’ll recommend this to you. Here I’m going to show the steps to clone a site using WP Clone by WP Academy.

Step – 1: Install and activate the plugin to the site, which you want to clone.
Step – 2: You will get a dashboard menu named “WP Clone”. Click on this.
Step – 3: Then there are 2 radio buttons. One is Create Backup and another one is Restore from URL.
Step – 4: If you want to clone the site, check the Create Backup radio button and click on Create Backup. Your site’s backup will be processing.
Step – 5: After completing the process, you will get a link/URL. Copy this link.
Step – 6: Now you have to go to the site where you want to upload the cloned site(you can restore the existing one also).
Step – 7: Install and activate the plugin there. And go to WP Clone from dashboard.
Step – 8: Check the “Restore from URL” radio button. Paste the copied link on the field. Confirm by clicking I Agree. Then Click on Restore from URL. Your cloned site will be restored here.

These are the basic steps. You can also use the Advance Settings option. You will get more features.


So try it yourself. If the article is helpful to you, please share it to your friends so they can know about it. Thanks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment