Monday, March 17, 2014

Some SEO tips for beginners

I’m now working for one of my clients. The job is SEO. Now a days, it’s so important to optimize your site. So I’m going to tell you about something on SEO.
You know SEO means Search Engine Optimization. If you want to optimize your site, I’ll give you a master plan which I use always especially. I’m giving the plans step by step.



  • ·         Research and select keywords.
  • ·         Include the keywords in meta tag and also a meta description.
  • ·         Sitemap Creation and submit to webmaster tools ( google, bing etc.)
  • ·         Robots.txt file Creation and upload to root directory.
  • ·         Search Engine Submission Manually.
  • ·         Social bookmarking.
  • ·         Forum posting.
  • ·         Blog posting.
  • ·         Article writing for Press Release and Manual Submission.
  • ·         RSS Feed Creation and Manual Submission to RSS Directories.
  • ·         Directory Submission.
  • ·         Blog Comment at High PR Do Follow Blogs

I think, if anyone follow this steps one by one – he will get success in SEO. This is not an advance suggestion but for beginners. Thanks everybody for joining me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment