Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Which WordPress SEO Plug-in is best?

 Have you any website created with WordPress? You need a plug-in for SEO. There are many free and paid plug-ins in WordPress directory. But I like two of them. Now I’ll tell you about WordPress SEO plug-ins.
The two plug-ins I like are WordPress SEO by Yoast and All in One SEO Pack. But two of them, I like WordPress SEO by Yoast most.
If you use the WordPress SEO by Yoast plug-in, you’ll get more functionality than All in One SEO Pack. You can use a Focus keyword in Yoast SEO. You can also get the SEO status (red, green, yellow). Sometimes site owners suffer with thumbnail image when sharing on facebook. I found the only solution is WordPress SEO by Yoast.
Anyone can also use All in SEO Pack. No problem which plug-in you are using, the main issue is to set it up properly.

No more in this post. Coming with my next post. Thank you so much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment